My greatest reward is to be given the opportunity to continue doing what we love: creating transformative communication experiences that change our audience’s perceptions and exceed our client’s expectations.
With over 30 years experience in? communications and IT, Beata specialises in strategic, content and conceptual development, planning and implementation of external and internal communications. Beata has developed heritage interpretation, marketing, training and eLearning, change management, staff and community engagement solutions for diverse government, NGO and private sector clients.? Solutions developed include:
- natural, cultural and heritage interpretation & community education?including multimedia installations and exhibitions, digital experiences, websites, interactive kiosks, games, 2D and 3D content, films/videos, print publications and mobile apps that entertain, educate, engage and influence audiences ranging from school children, tourists, professionals and local communities through conservation, sustainability & climate change exhibits for Taronga Zoo, Australian Museum, CSIRO, Sydney Water St Mary’s Recycling Education Centre and Willoughby Council. Heritage interpretation for Sydney Opera House, Australian Technology Park, Sydney Trains, City of Melbourne, The Rocks Discovery Museum, Albury & Parramatta City Councils and Aboriginal culturally sensitive education online resource Finding Bennelong for City of Ryde and Urban Growth
- interactive induction, training, HR, change management & eLearning?programs including websites, CDs and videos engaging more than 250,000 people at organisations including the Department of Ageing, Disability & Home Care, RailCorp, Sydney Water, Roads & Maritime Services, Woolworths, Dairy Farmers, OneSteel, Sydney Water, Transfield Services, ISS Global, Campbell Arnotts & Accor Group
- marketing, branding, fundraising and sales solutions?comprising videos, email marketing, events, print and digital tools to promote services, products, precincts, causes and organisations, helping to secure millions of revenue to clients as varied as Cotswold Furniture, The Good Reading Guide, The Rocks and Darling Harbour precincts, Tyco Water, Allwater Alliance, ISS Facility Management, McWilliams Wines, National Career Development Week, Participate Film Academy and Redfern Legal?
- corporate affairs and stakeholder communication?solutions assisting in transforming organisations through the adoption of new methodology, research and cultural shifts through projects such as Customer & Market Insight and Brand Essentials for OneSteel, video, print and email shareholder updates for? Accor’s acquisition of Mirvac and Transfield Services expansion, Sydney Water mobile app design, Urban Growth or Future Roadmap and ISS Heroes environmental designs.?
- Interpretation Australia (IA)
- Australian Museums and Galleries Association (AMAGA)
- Museums & Galleries NSW
- National Trust
- Australasian Society for Historical Archaeology (ASHA)
- History Council of NSW (HCNSW)
- Oral History Australia (OHA)